Enjoy moments of pure joy with our Chocolate Berry Pancakes — a blend of fluffy berry pancakes, topped with tangy mixed berry sauce and smooth chocolate ganache. Perfect for turning ordinary breakfasts into extraordinary delights or adding a sweet touch to special occasions like Valentine’s Day, birthday mornings, anniversaries, or simply when the craving for something sweet strikes.
Make our Chocolate Berry Pancakes in a snap! Simple ingredients, quick steps. Fluffy pancakes filled with berries, topped with mixed berry sauce and chocolate ganache. Perfect for speedy and tasty breakfasts. Easy, quick, and delightful!
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
VIDEO: Watch us assemble the recipe
* 135g flour
* 1 tsp baking powder
* ½ tsp salt
* 2 tbsp brown sugar
* 130ml milk
* 1 large egg
* 2 tbsp melted butter, plus extra for cooking
* 250g blueberries
1. Mix flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, sugar and butter.
2. Stir the milk and blueberries until smooth, using a blender. Add it to the egg and mix until incorporated.
3. Using a hand mixer, combine dry and wet ingredients and beat until you have a smooth, thick batter. Leave to rest.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add a knob of butter. When it’s melted, add a ladle of batter. Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown and the pancake has risen to about 1cm/½in thick.
5. Repeat until all the batter is used.
6. Serve while fresh with fresh fruits, chocolate ganache and/or berry sauce.
Chocolate Ganache in 3 steps
50 gr unsalted butter
150 ml double cream
3 heaped spoons of Nutella
1. Add all ingredients in a small pan.
2. Place on medium heat and mix until well combined. Usually, it takes around 2-3 min for the butter to melt and the sauce to form.
3. Remove when you have a smooth sauce.
Ingredients can be adapted with your fridge stock, frozen berries are great as well.
200gr pomegranate seeds
30gr goji berries
5 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp corn-starch
3 tbsp lemon juice
1. Place all ingredients in a pan and cook over medium heat.
2. Stir until the sauce is thick and the sugar is melted.
3. Leave to cool and serve.
Assemble the pancakes: Form a stack of berry pancakes, and pour chocolate ganache on top of them followed by berry sauce. Serve while fresh with your loved ones! This is a finger-liking recipe that everyone will devour.