These mini chocolate tarts or tartlets are eggless, no-bake desserts, effortless, and are the perfect sweet treats for parties, anniversaries or any special occasion.
Treat yourself to our No-Bake Chocolate Tart! A buttery caramel cookie crust holds a layer of smooth chocolate ganache. No oven needed! Just mix, chill, and enjoy this delicious dessert. This simple yet exquisite dessert will satisfy your sweet cravings.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
Watch Us Make The Recipe
For the Crust:
- 150g Caramel Cookies (such as Biscoff or Digestives Biscuits)
- 40g Pistachios or Hazelnuts
- 50g Softened Butter
For the Dark Chocolate Ganache:
- 100g Dark Chocolate OR 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 130g Whipping Cream (38% fat content)
- 10g Softened Butter
- In a food processor, pulse the caramel cookies and pistachios/hazelnuts until finely ground.
- Add the softened butter and continue pulsing until the mixture resembles wet sand and sticks together when pressed between your fingers.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom or add cupcake cases to the cupcake pan.
- Using your fingers or the back of a spoon, firmly press the mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the pan to form the crust.
- Place the crust in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the ganache.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces if using chocolate, or measure out Nutella if using.
- In a shallow bowl, add the whipping cream and the chopped chocolate or Nutella.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or until hot, then whisk until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the melted butter and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Pour the dark chocolate ganache into the chilled crust and garnish with additional chopped nuts, I used chopped pistachios.
- Place the tart in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Once set, remove the tart from the refrigerator and serve.