Crunchy Feta and Tomato Salad
Enjoy the perfect balance of textures and flavors with our Crunchy Tomato and Feta Salad. Crisp, vibrant tomatoes paired with the creamy richness of Feta cheese make this salad a refreshing and satisfying choice for any meal.
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 chopping board
- 450 gr cherry tomatoes red or mixed ( or 5 large tomatoes)
- 1 medium small-diced red onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons good white wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 100 gr feta cheese cubed
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half (cut the large tomatoes in 6 small pieces) and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the onion, peppers, feta, vinegar, olive oil, salt and toss well. Gently fold them into the salad and serve at room‘s temperature.
Video instructions – If this recipe is new to you, make sure to watch my tutorial video. I’ll walk you through the process step-by-step (it’s super easy). You’ll have it mastered in no time!